- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- 75 People with Unclaimed Property in Southern Idaho - Twin Falls Times-News
- Oklahoma state treasurer says $37 million in unclaimed death benefits are owed ... - NewsOK.com
- State agency collects unclaimed property - Kingsville Record
- Unclaimed property program returns $36M last year - The State
- Louisiana's Unclaimed Property Program Returns $35.5 Million - MyArkLaMiss (press release) (blog)
- Extraordinary turnout and discussions at ULC unclaimed property drafting meeting - Lexology (registration)
- Unclaimed Property -- The Check Is in the Mail - Huffington Post
- On the Trail of Lost Money - New York Times
- SD Unclaimed Property Fund Up To $65 Million - KELOLAND TV
- Spielberg, Downey, Clooney ... Celebrities Owed a Fortune in Unclaimed Property - TMZ.com