- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Is Unclaimed Property a Skeleton in Your Corporate Closet? - CFO Magazine
- Unclaimed Property – the Great Florida Treasure Hunt - Eyes On News
- Unclaimed property for Miami County residents totals almost $1 million - Louisburg Herald
- South Charleston Library Gets Unclaimed Property Check - West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- Author of bill that could disrupt Oklahoma's Unclaimed Property Fund complains ... - NewsOK.com
- Two More Insurers Settle Over Unclaimed Property - Insurance News Net
- New Website Helps Utahns Find Unclaimed Property - KUER
- Federal Court Threatens Delaware Unclaimed Property Law - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Unclaimed Property Report released for 2015 - Kotatv
- Controversy growing: State's unclaimed property fund reform attacked - Enid News & Eagle