- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Unclaimed Property Program Returns Money To Businesses - Bayoubuzz
- San Diegans may have unclaimed property tax refunds - San Diego 6
- The Biggest Myths Surrounding Unclaimed Property Debunked in Latest Article ... - PR Web (press release)
- Unclaimed Property Auction Includes Rare Penny - West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- Unclaimed property could be worth investigating - Radio NB
- WV man receives unclaimed property, and it's a pretty big check - Charleston Daily Mail
- Florida Unclaimed Property Program Nearing $1 Billion in Returns - WCTV
- Reduced waiting period in unclaimed property cases to garner millions for Pa. - Tribune-Review
- OK Treasurer Opposed To Use Of Unclaimed Property Fund To Fix Budget Woes - News On 6
- State holds unclaimed property — and it can be elusive - azcentral.com