- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Delaware officials warn of unclaimed property scam - The News Journal
- Hoosiers may have unclaimed property and cash - WISH-TV
- Lafayette area has $13.6 million in unclaimed property - Journal and Courier
- Ky. treasurer says suspicious unclaimed property mailers making rounds - WLKY Louisville
- Nebraska treasurer warns of unclaimed property scam - Beatrice Daily Sun
- Unclaimed Property Scam - kwbe
- State Treasurer Lynn Fitch presents $213000 unclaimed property check to ... - Mississippi Press (blog)
- Brandon man receives $213K unclaimed property check - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- State sued over unclaimed property audit - The News Journal
- Wisconsin's waiting list for unclaimed property is largest since 1990s - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel