- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- State agency collects unclaimed property - Kingsville Record
- Claim Your Assets this Year with Unclaimed Property Division - GoLocal Worcester
- La. unclaimed property program returns record-high $35.5M - Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
- Call our phone bank to collect your unclaimed cash - fox2now.com
- $8 Million in Vermont Unclaimed Property: Could Some of it Belong to You? - Insurance News Net
- Treasurer seeks owners of $8 million in new unclaimed property - vtdigger.org
- On the Trail of Lost Money - New York Times
- SD Unclaimed Property Fund Up To $65 Million - KELOLAND TV
- Spielberg, Downey, Clooney ... Celebrities Owed a Fortune in Unclaimed Property - TMZ.com
- Montana's unclaimed property tops $63 million - Great Falls Tribune