- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Fair Goers Find $2.52M in Unclaimed Property at State and County Fairs and ... - Insurance News Net
- 75 People with Unclaimed Property in Southern Idaho - Twin Falls Times-News
- Texas unclaimed property returned to owners - Atlanta Citizens Journal
- State returns $200 million in unclaimed property to owners - Orange Leader
- Grossman Announces Latest Release of Unclaimed Property Listings for ... - Insurance News Net
- Comptroller Susan Combs announces record $200 million returned to Texas ... - Longview News-Journal
- Record number of unclaimed property claims at state fair - The Lane Report
- Find unclaimed property at KS State Fair - KWCH
- Minnesota Department of Commerce holding $606M in unclaimed assets - Insurance News Net
- Packers, Brett Favre on unclaimed property list - WMTV