- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Search for unclaimed property in Florida & find out how you can cash in on an ... - WPTV.com
- Broker-dealers face unique challenges under unclaimed property laws, says ... - Lexology (registration)
- Lost & Found: How Business Owners Should Handle Unclaimed Property - JD Supra (press release)
- Perdue Fights to Keep Unclaimed Property Fund Whole - WCHS
- Nebraska Treasurer Don Stenberg Leads National Association of Unclaimed ... - WOWT
- Hancock County Leads Northern Panhandle In Unclaimed Property - Wheeling Intelligencer
- $150 million in unclaimed property in NO area - WWL
- W.Va. Treasurer Irked by Governor Tapping Unclaimed Property Cash - West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- Corporate Close-Up: Second Delaware Corporation Challenges Unclaimed ... - Bloomberg BNA
- Bay's unclaimed property worth $8 million - The News Herald