- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Connecticut's general fund gets $69 million boost from unclaimed property - Middletown Press
- Unclaimed property auction raises $1.5 million - WJXT Jacksonville
- Finding your forgotten money - USA TODAY
- Unclaimed property auction - WJXT Jacksonville
- Delaware Legislation Reduces Unclaimed Property Audit Frustrations But ... - Mondaq News Alerts (registration)
- State's unclaimed property auction set for Jacksonville this weekend - Florida Times-Union
- One in five may have unclaimed property - Grand Island Independent
- Unclaimed property auction set for this weekend in Jacksonville - WWSB ABC 7
- Unclaimed Property: Claim Your Cash Today - Huffington Post
- No need to pay to recover unclaimed property from state - Chicago Tribune