- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Plan to tap $40M in unclaimed property for Indian museum faces tough battle in ... - The Republic
- Unclaimed Property Recovery and Reporting appoints Karen Anderson head of ... - Business Wire (press release)
- Treasurer Looking to Return $100000 in Unclaimed Scotland County Property - Memphis Democrat
- Denton Residents Surprised To Find Thousands In Unclaimed Property - CBS Local
- Red Cross regains unclaimed property - KSDK
- Red Cross will benefit from unclaimed property - KY3
- Unclaimed Property Search Event planned Wednesday - Denton Record Chronicle
- State returns more unclaimed property, cash - Sun-Sentinel
- State says $12 million in life insurance sits unclaimed - News, Weather and ... - Turn to 10
- Mass. urges people to check unclaimed property - Boston.com