- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Lost & Found: How Business Owners Should Handle Unclaimed Property - The National Law Review
- 8 Accused of Stealing $1.5M from CA Unclaimed Property Website - NBC 7 San Diego
- Several county residents have unclaimed property - Grant Tribune Sentinel
- Unclaimed property in Illinois? Here's how you get it back - fox2now.com
- Franchot channels Sherlock in newest unclaimed property gimmick - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Whither Appellate Guidance On Unclaimed Property Audits? - Law360 (subscription)
- Record $100 million in unclaimed property returned to owners through Treasure ... - KyForward.com
- Ky. state treasurer returns more than $100 million in unclaimed property - Lexington Herald Leader
- $810M in unclaimed property in Mo. - KSDK
- Get cash from your unclaimed property - KING5.com