- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Missourians allowed to donate unclaimed property - KSDK
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale - kfor.com
- Unclaimed Property in Indiana Reached Record Peaks in 2013 - LoanSafe
- 75 People with Unclaimed Property in Idaho - Twin Falls Times-News
- Nebraskans Have 125 Million Dollars In Unclaimed Property - 1011now
- 75 People in Magic Valley with Valuable Unclaimed Property - Twin Falls Times-News
- Get Your Unclaimed Cash, Property - NBC 10 Philadelphia
- Aviva and Midland in unclaimed property deals - LifeHealthPro
- South-central Idaho Residents have Unclaimed Property - Twin Falls Times-News
- FOX 2 helped viewers access $700 million in unclaimed property - fox2now.com