- Find those who have Unclaimed Property (usually held by their state government)
- Inform them that they have been “Discovered”
- Help them obtain their Unclaimed Property
We DON’T charge any fees and are currently staffed by volunteers. Of course, we do accept donations to help further the tax-exempt mission of Discovered Money.
Don’t pay someone to perform a search— we do it for FREE!
Learn more about our unclaimed property outreach programs here.
We also dedicate our time to unclaimed property advocacy:
- Our volunteers advocate for the citizens who are unaware they are listed in unclaimed property databases.
- We publicize and share all of the important legislative updates in this industry.
- We strive for fair and equitable treatment of the lost money nationwide; during the safekeeping term, every unclaimed money fund should earn interest for the rightful owners.
- We support the “open government” principle: this encourages information and data transparency by local, state and federal governments.
- We support the “open data” movement: all unclaimed property data should be freely and publicly released in a format that is easy to share with the masses.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105202
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 216-0499
Tags: free money, unclaimed money, unclaimed funds, find unclaimed money, lost money, cash unclaimed, lost cash, unclaimed property funds, unclaimedmoney
- Community Digest: Find out if you have unclaimed money, property - Chicago Tribune
- The State Compendium of Unclaimed Property Practices - Credit.com News (blog)
- Couple Accused of Filing Bogus Claims for Unclaimed Property - WCTV
- Delaware Senate passes unclaimed property reform bill - Lexology (registration)
- Limestone sheriff to sell unclaimed property - The Decatur Daily
- Attorney Alleges Use Of Unclaimed Property Fund Is Illegal - KGOU
- Delaware Senate Makes More Changes to Unclaimed Property Law - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- RI Treasury raising awareness of unclaimed property - WPRO
- Perdue says unclaimed property fund best place for life insurance proceeds - West Virginia MetroNews
- Plains All American Takes on Delaware Over Unclaimed Property - Wall Street Journal (blog)